Get creative and connect with each other.
The advantages of Art Therapy are wide ranging and can encourage people of all ages to:
- express feelings that are too difficult to talk about
- develop healthy coping skills
- improve self-esteem and confidence
- increase communication skills
Art Therapy Classes
Join us for an online stress free space where we come together for an hour per week – get creative and connect with each other in a playful way!
A different creative theme each week for you to engage with or you may choose to make your own artwork. No artistic ability required – you don’t have to be an artist to be creative!
- You will need some basic art materials eg. pencils, pens, glue, tape, old magazines, clay, plasticine, playdough etc
- The group will run on a Monday and the class is delivered online via Zoom – you can get the link by visiting our Calendar. To access become a member or log in.
- Start time 6pm for 1 hour.
The classes are delivered by Melanie Stevenson, Art Therapist from arttherapy4all. For further information, you can email Melanie at mel.arttherapy4all.gmail.com
Head over to our Art Therapy group in the Community Area and join the conversation.
To access become a member or log in.
We want to acknowledge the help we have received from Two Ridings Community Foundation – their support and funding has made it possible for S4Nd to offer this class to you.