Get creative and connect with each other.
The advantages of Art Therapy are wide ranging and can encourage people of all ages to:
- express feelings that are too difficult to talk about
- develop healthy coping skills
- improve self-esteem and confidence
- increase communication skills
Art Therapy Classes
Join us for an online stress free space where we come together for an hour per week – get creative and connect with each other in a playful way!
A different creative theme each week for you to engage with or you may choose to make your own artwork. No artistic ability required – you don’t have to be an artist to be creative!
- You will need some basic art materials eg. pencils, pens, glue, tape, old magazines, clay, plasticine, playdough etc
- The group will run on a Monday and the class is delivered online via Zoom – you can get the link by visiting our Calendar. To access become a member or log in.
- Start time 6pm for 1 hour.