Compasionate & honest communication
What is Non-violent Communication (NVC)?
NVC also known as Compassionate Communication, fosters compassion and understanding in our interactions with family, friends, workmates and ourselves. Based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg PHD, NVC provides a subtle yet powerful framework to support effective communication.
NVC is communication that is compassionate and honest in nature and that takes responsibility for one’s own thoughts, feelings, needs and actions.
Non-violent Communication Classes
Would you like to:
- Improve your listening and empathy skills?
- Speak up more about the things that matter to you?
- Have the tools to transform conflict?
- Break patterns of anger, guilt and depression?
So often we think we have communicated effectively, only to discover that that was not the case. It can be difficult to put our finger on what went wrong and that’s where the theory and practice Nonviolent Communication (NVC) comes in.
You will learn how to:
- Skillfully listen to friends, family and work mates.
- Negotiate for the things that matter to you.
- Learn to recognize and live with your values.
- Develop your wisdom and the skills to create a happier more effective life.