Member-led and mutually supportive.
S4Nd is a member-led organisation founded on mutual support and empowerment. Our aims and everything we do reflect these principles.
We are a national, member-led organisation of neurodiverse or neurodivergent people. We exist to promote greater embracing and understanding of neurodiversity, campaign for equality and inclusion for neurodiverse people and to encourage self-empowerment and mutual support amongst the neurodiverse community.
Our work includes running members’ services and campaigning on neurodiversity issues. Our members run lively discussion forums in the S4Nd community area to access become a member or log in.
- Equality and inclusion
- Greater embracing and understanding of neurodiversity
- Self-empowerment and mutual support
- Innovation in research and knowledge
- Building and maintaining a supportive community
- Campaigning to highlight inequality
- Providing information for members and service providers
- Delivering innovative and effective projects
- Involve everyone as much as possible
- Share outputs and learnings
- Ensure everything is member-led
- Act as a collective and community
- Lead by example
- Be the change and make it happen