Member-led and mutually supportive.
S4Nd is a member-led organisation founded on mutual support and empowerment. Our aims and everything we do reflect these principles.
We are a national, member-led organisation of neurodiverse or neurodivergent people. We exist to promote greater embracing and understanding of neurodiversity, campaign for equality and inclusion for neurodiverse people and to encourage self-empowerment and mutual support amongst the neurodiverse community.
- Equality and inclusion
- Greater embracing and understanding of neurodiversity
- Self-empowerment and mutual support
- Innovation in research and knowledge
- Building and maintaining a supportive community
- Campaigning to highlight inequality
- Providing information for members and service providers
- Delivering innovative and effective projects
- Involve everyone as much as possible
- Share outputs and learnings
- Ensure everything is member-led
- Act as a collective and community
- Lead by example
- Be the change and make it happen